Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can someone refer me to a site so I can get fashion trend ideas as well as makeup and hair as well please and?

thank you very much:)Can someone refer me to a site so I can get fashion trend ideas as well as makeup and hair as well please and?
Visit the site below. You are sure to find out what people are doing and what they like.Can someone refer me to a site so I can get fashion trend ideas as well as makeup and hair as well please and?
Check out this site. They have an online stylist link. Pretty cool.
go to Jellybean.com
www.sephora.com


www.cosmogirl.com


www.ehow.com





Hope I helped!
CentsOfStyle.org
allure.com
Hollister.com, AE.com, JCREW.com-I guess it depends what style you like more or less(As for Make-up?)Buy a Magazine like Like ';Glamour'; for tips. You can even order them for like A year i think, that should keep you in tune with the latest styles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting