Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whats your favorite makeup trend?

I love the soft and natrural look?Whats your favorite makeup trend?
Dark doe eyes, a soft blush, and glossy lips.Whats your favorite makeup trend?
matt sun-goddess! bronzed but not in a shining way, just matt cos my face is pretty oily!
I like very classy makeup, by that I mean, the best foundation, face powder (loose), very subtle eyeshadow, very smokey, Like a dark grey, on my brow bone some highlight in a very lite bronze. And then blend the colors very softly. a bronze medion under my cheeckbones. and I ALWAYS use a color red or burgundy lipstick. My trademark.... All my products are from Estee Lauder.
natural, glowy look





get a really nice coral ish blush blend it in to your cheeks. and then put a slight layer of bronzer over that and blend. and blend a nice brown onto your lids with some mascara.





takes like two minutes.
Smokey eyes for me with nude lipstick
I really don't know but I really like the natural too! ~CIAO~!
i haven't worn anything but maybe chapstick!!!!
I always loved bright red lipstick. It's a true classic.
blue eyeshadow....
Anything that makes me look and feel good.
I love the no make up at all look.It's been working for me for 17 years.
I like everything from natural to sophisticated. From soft to daring. I'm so happy it fits me all colors too.
If you were to step away from the natural look for a day, I'd suggest you try rimming the bottom of your eye with a pearly-blue eyeliner, line the top with black, but on a light blue or white cream eyeshadow, then put clear mascara on the top and deep blue on the bottom. It's a pretty subtle look, but really does make a statement.
I love the barely there look. Especially the nude lips.
Check out Mary Kay 101 color set they are great!! www.marykay.com/kfrench2006 I love the 101 Naural Splender. You can get samples just email her and ask her
I like really dark, dramatic, elaborate ';goth'; eye-makeup personally. Although (obviously) if that doesn't match your style you shouldn't do it...
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting