Saturday, December 5, 2009

There Is a Painting in NYC Government of a MALE Mayor in a Female Dress and makeup from the 1700's, Trend?

Yep it was a Mayor (or the Govenor?) Dressed as a Woman with earings and Makeup. It is an Oil painting hanging with all the other Mayors. Is this a New York Trend in politics???There Is a Painting in NYC Government of a MALE Mayor in a Female Dress and makeup from the 1700's, Trend?
I think it just means we had at least one other person in govt in New York that wasn't an uptight ******. Even if Rudy were an actual crossdresser or whatever I wouldn't care,but the fact that he dressed up as a woman for a couple of events, something off the wall perhaps but definitely not one of the things that makes me worry about him being president. Now the fact that he seems to think that the second amendment was just a joke or something,now that bothers me. I would be much more worried about the fact that at times he's a borderline facist than whether or not he might put on a dress occasionally,just not an issue with me.





AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting