Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the trend for eye makeup right now?

I've been doing the same thing with mine for a while, and I haven't really been paying attention to the magazines or anything. Does anyone know what's in as far as eyeliner and mascara, like minimal or dark and smoky, etc.? I usually do something dramatic with my eyes, but I'm not sure if that look is getting a little old. I don't like to go natural because I look too plain. Ideas?What is the trend for eye makeup right now?
I think smokey eyes are really trendy right now. I also think vibrant colored eyeshadows (like the L'Oreal HIP line) and dark mascara is very in. Liquid liner drawn out a bit (to create the illusion of bigger eyes) is also becoming very popular.What is the trend for eye makeup right now?
how do you do the smokey look lol..
it depends on ur style. not wats in. wats in to some ppl is not in to others
I love smokey eye look for going out somewhere later at night but in the day bright eyeshadows are really cute. They make your eyes pop and people will notice you. Also cream eyeshadows are good for blending or layering your colors
bright clors around the base of ur lashes as well as on the lower lid to sort of line the lashes are in. For example if you got on a peach top, take bright orange eyeshadow and line ur eyes with it like a liner then do the same on ur upper lid but carry it up a bit more. Use white or a glitter to cover the rest of he area but keep it minimal- the brightness is the key and minimal is the way. Use some mascara and a matchin gloss. Smokey and ude are all ok but too yesterday.. go more fabulous..
the smoky look is very hot right now.


i'd try that.
Greens, Brown, don't stand out but not to light. Smokey Is very In

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting