Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the trend for makeup in the fall and winter?

I heard yellow and gold on clothing and makeup would be in this season, what do you think?What is the trend for makeup in the fall and winter?
Glamour, drama. Bold lip looks as well as the ';invisible lip';What is the trend for makeup in the fall and winter?
I don`t really know about trends, I think there too used. But winter colors would be silver, white, light blue and other holiday like colors, with sparkles!





Fall could have orange, gold, and warm colors look good on the face and clothes!
Well I think that the natural look is way more trendy than the dramatic looks. The smokey eye, which is very gorgeous, is slowly slipping out of fashion. Not yet but soon. Try going with auburns, browns, greens. Try Darker nude lip colors or just clear. Hope I could help, Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting