Wednesday, December 2, 2009

RE: Good styles makeup and fashion trends for a dark blonde almost emo weirdo. ~RAWR~?

Your Open QuestionShow me another 禄


Light brown-to dark brown No HIGHLIGHTS TIPS or Lowlights?


im loookkkkiiiiinnnng for A kwel hairstyle i currently have about shoulderlength dark blond hair......AND its wavy/curly............I HATE IT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!! sooooo i want to change it any ideas, i like punk and emo-like hair, kinda like boxxys on youtube, dont make any comments on my age or i will---have a spaz attack, AHRRR ~RaWr~ my friends describe me as ';EMO'; but im just weird lol i also need ideas n clothes and makeup, no heavy eyeliner please, if it matters im 5ft 2in'' and twelve years old! but very smart for my age, honor roll student at my middle school, 10 points lol rofl


6 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.


Additional Details


1 minute ago





I really like thee idea of getting it permed straight how much it would cost any ideas???RE: Good styles makeup and fashion trends for a dark blonde almost emo weirdo. ~RAWR~?
dont call yourself emo, thats retarded.


why dont you just tell the truth and call yourself a poser.RE: Good styles makeup and fashion trends for a dark blonde almost emo weirdo. ~RAWR~?
nothing, and i mean NOTHING annoys me more then middle schoolers... go ahead and have your spaz attack.
okayy, this is weird.
..rawr is my word boitch so back off
It depends on your hair length. Mine was past my shoulders and cost about 150 dollars. It lasted for about a year and it was worth it. It made my hair also feel very silky and it was great.


For makeup, buy a dark eyeshadow (maybe for you dark grey/dark blue?) and use an eyeliner brush to lie your eyes. Don't do it too heavy! Put a little black mascara on and you're pretty much set. You can wear a light coloured lipgloss too.


If you have blemishes mix a little of your foundation with lotion and you'll look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting