Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fashion/Makeup/Hair trends for summer 2009?

Does anybody know all the new beauty trends for the summer?


I hear for makeup, lots of bold colors, like peaches, pinks and greens are in. And for hair... not so sure.. I have looong wavy brown hair and I would like to know what cute hairstyle to do with it for summer. Also, what is in for summer fashion?


This will help me alot!!!


Thanks!!! (I rate high if you include tips for all three of these catagories, and lots of details, not just 'Oh I think belts are in.'.:)





Thanks again if you answer!!Fashion/Makeup/Hair trends for summer 2009?
pastel and fluroscent colors %26amp; beach wavy hairr%26lt;3Fashion/Makeup/Hair trends for summer 2009?
shoes- gladiators


tee shirts- ed hardy


polos- lacoste (forever)


jeans- skinny and dark wash


bags- hobos and clutches


hair accessories- headbands (gossip girl)


make up- light lip glos and smokey eye
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting